Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

ZUCCHINI PASTA

ZUCCHINI PASTA
I am in love with the pasta from my local market! I made this dish in to take to a BBQ. As you can imagine going to BBQ's when you are a vegetarian can be quite uncomfortable so I always say "I'll bring a pasta salad"! There is always a green salad on offer to go with the meal, so no one goes hungry.
Hope you like this simple dish!
1 pack fresh pasta
6 small zucchini's
1 clove of garlic crushed
8 mushrooms quartered
Dressing:
Salt & Pepper to taste
1 cup of fresh Greek yoghurt
a liberal dashing of good quality olive oil
Cook pasta in boiling water, meanwhile lightly fry the vegetables and garlic.
When pasta is cooked (takes about 4 minutes for really fresh pasta) add the vegetables and stir through the dressing. Top with fresh herbs. This can be stored in the fridge until needed - but it may need some more olive oil tossed through it before serving.



No comments:

Post a Comment