Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

ANTIPASTO PASTA

Weight Update.....I have lost 2 KG's Yippi! I notice that I have been slipping back in to the high carb meals though so I'll have to keep an eye on that. Here are some tasty treats from the last few days:

ANTIPASTO PASTA
10 x Olives sliced
6 x Artichoke hearts chopped in half
1 x Tin Chickpeas
Chopped Fresh Herbs
8 x Sundried tomatoes chopped
1 clove garlic crushed
1 whole lemon squeezed
10 x Cherrie toms sliced in to quarters
1/2 tub of crunchy sprouts
two cups cooked pasta
Combine the garlic, seasoning (sea salt and pepper is all you need) & lemon juice in the bottom of a bowl, then chuck everything else in, mix

TOFU & GREEN OLIVE BURGER
I know, I know - this sounds very hippy! Trust me, it is tasty.
1 pack marinated tofu, or make up your own:
slice firm tofu in to burger size pieces and marinate it
in lemon juice, garlic and soy sauce and bit of sesame oil
Whole grain rolls
Stuffed Green Olives
Fresh chopped tomatoes
Fry up the tofu and assemble the burger as you please
Indulge with a swipe of mayo on the roll...naughty!


I'll end off today's post with a picture from my favorite farmers market in Subiaco......I love Saturday's



No comments:

Post a Comment